How Much Should Charge for a '93 Max 4?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Much Should Charge for a '93 Max 4?

How Much Should Charge for a '93 Max 4?

I have a '93 Max 4. 16 HP B&S. Engine is one year old. Original engine works like a charm, can be sold with the Max as a spare. Factory roll cage, factory windshield. Exceptionally well maintained. Newer chains, t-20 had fluid changed every year. Only down side is that the wheels are small size, and tires getting worn. I love this thing, but was able to pick up a 2003 with more power, bigger wheels, new tires, and tracks kit (but no tracks). Can't really lug around both machines, so eventually i gotta let go.

What is a fair price? A buddy wants it and he has helped me out lots. Not many Max's for sale around here. I want to be fair to him and secondly, to me. Any ideas?

Without knowing any more than that I would think an offer in the $2500-$3000 range would be a fair price to him.

If it's to a buddy......don't forget the nusiance tax...every time it breaks down or has a wee bit of a problem it is going to be your fault and you will be expected to jump in and repair it...never a friend or family member without teh thought of the "nusiance tax" LOL

Thanks, guys. I was thinking $2500 too and up to $3000 if he takes the spare engine. If not, I can easily sell that. Nuisance tax - that is a good one. He has been up front about that. He's only ever ridden 4 wheelers and has said he would be looking to me for repair and maintenance guidance. Yep that means work. I called him on it and told him it would cost him in welding and fabrication jobs (he's one of the top welders in the north and his old man runs a high end materials joining institute at the local college.) the thing that really has me scared is his idea to buy the house next door to me. WAY TOO CLOSE!!!

"the thing that really has me scared is his idea to buy the house next door to me. WAY TOO CLOSE!!! "

Look at the brite side, you won't have to go far to wrench on your old machine

Sorry,I just couldn't resist,the long awaited sunshine here in Cleveland is making me giddy.

Joe.

Good one!

+ Reply to Thread