black max under repair

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: black max under repair

Question black max under repair

I just recently got my max running again it has a 484 cc 2 stroke. It seems to be idling fine. But when i took to out it maybe got up to 5 mph on land. Could this be a belt issue? I have never replaced it.

That 484cc engine is the Chaparral G50B. The same engine was also used in the Attex Superchief......great engine! Anyway, if your clutches are working properly then the belt could very well be the issue. Is there a lot of play/slack in it?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

x2 on what JP said..also check the "Width" of your belt. my attex belt was about 3/4 wide when i first got it..wow what a top end hog..but had NO bottom end at all..had to rev the living crap out of it! lol
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

+ Reply to Thread