Ok Roll Bar Question

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ok Roll Bar Question

Ok Roll Bar Question

I used to have a 1999 Max 2, if I remember right, the back part of the seat popped out and a pin was pulled at the base of each side of the roll bar, allowing it to separate and the body to tilt up from the back. I just bought a 2001 Max 2 same factory roll bar, and I can't find pins, it appears the body just wont tilt unless you unbolt the rollbar? Any help, and pictures would be appreciated...I am confused...the 1999 system was simple...

I have a 2001 Max II and it has the pins you pull too. Did the previous owner change something possibly?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

The pins are accessed by removing the part of the seat that you sit on along with the floorboard. The roll bar doesn't have the pins in it but the seat belt mount (also where the roll bar connects) is what is pinned to the frame. Look at the second picture in this how to article: How to remove your T20 transmission
    Last edited by Mike; 10-12-2011 at 09:41 PM. Reason: linked to a better article / picture

+ Reply to Thread