Getting my first 6x6 this weekend!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Getting my first 6x6 this weekend!

Good news! Its been 8 1/2 hours now. You should be plenty rested. Did you take it for a drive yet? lol

What a day! got woke up to my dad calling saying he needed me to come up to his house to help him run new gas line....there went my plans! went up there and it took forever! they are doing a complete remodel, and wanted all new lines for the meter relocation. FINALLY got done and got home, cracked a beer lit a smoke and pulled the soft top off. got to the engine and saw the choke instructions so I moved the choke by hand and the screw that holds down the choke cable was loose...some loctite and screw driver...fixed. put a battery charger on it (battery died from crankin so much) and fired right up! runs like a champ! still trying to figure out the sweet spot on the choke though. First time ever driving one of these, and after hitting my garage wall I started reading the owners manual lol, I know I know instructions are for pansies haha! got it out in my back yard and think I got the hang of it...sure is different though! I cannot wait to get it out to see what it can do! I dont have aplace to ride (thats legal) as of yet, but i'll find somewhere! There are a couple parks about an hour away from me, so If I cant find anyone with personal property that would allow me to ride with them, thats the plan. Come summer time, we have this thing called White Trash Bash out on the river. IM GOIN! I found a bar with a boat slip about a football field away from the party beach, so it will be fun to float in...slowly haha! I gotta call the local DNR tomorrow and see what the law is and if I need an IL number. Forgot to grab my ol mans camera today, but if anyone is super anxious for pics, I posted some on my facebook from my phone. look me up and ad me...Mike Molleck

+ Reply to Thread