Kubota diesel in max iv!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Kubota diesel in max iv!

Quote Originally Posted by countrycummins99 View Post
    Kubota engine is now moving to center position of machine and getting a turbo
    Please keep this thread updated, I can't wait to see that.

The typical mod is to put the tranny in the middle and drop the engine down. What is your reasoning for putting the engine in the middle? Are you attempting to balance weight better or do you just not feel like relocating the tranny as well as the engine?
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by countrycummins99 View Post
    Kubota engine is now moving to center position of machine and getting a turbo
    I APPROVE. Cant wait to see and hear it

on a max IV you put the engine in the middle because you can move the tranny without screwing with all the chains and drive system plus its better weight dist to put the engine in the middle i will begin the pictures once i start fabing the parts for the turbo mount and such
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Wanna sell your old Bandolero?

the bandalero is in the wife's machine
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Come on, GET IT DONE ALREADY , We need to ride !!!!!

+ Reply to Thread