MAX II Heated Throttle Cable 2003 850T

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MAX II Heated Throttle Cable 2003 850T

MAX II Heated Throttle Cable 2003 850T

I'm in need of a new Heated Throttle Cable. I tryed RI this morning and no answer but I did leave a message. Anyone have any other options ? I also reviewed this web site.(Heated Throttle Cable - Midwest ATV) but was not sure about the instalation kit ? anyone know what it is ?

I bet you will get a call soon. I don't know what time zone they are operating in currently, but it's just now 9:30 at the new location.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

If I wanted to make a heated throttle cable I'd look for 12V self regulating heat tape, zip tie it to the existing cable, and then wrap the whole thing with some foam insulating tape. The nice thing about the self regulating cable is that only the portions that are cold warm up and draw power. You wind up with stable temperature and less power draw once the tape warms up.

Call Midwest ATV they have them in stock, I have bought a few things from them you can either buy it online of call them up.

Midwest ATV
    13 Algonquin Circle
    Hillsboro, MO 63050
    636-797-2858 / 888-545-5713

The heated cables are still in Buffalo....they sell LOTS of them. I was at Mudd-Ox this morning and picked one up for the Lil-truck project.....it was sent special for me. Be patient with the parts orders, moving the whole factory was a huge task, and it will take a while to get the MANY truck loads of stuff organized. The latest from Matt is it should all be moved within about a week.

What an outstanding company. Just got a reply and a phone call, parts are ordered. To anyone who's thinking of joining our hobby and are weary of repairs trust me the fine people on this web site and owners of R.I. Won't let you down. Again thank you everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by 814cannob View Post
    What an outstanding company. Just got a reply and a phone call, parts are ordered. To anyone who's thinking of joining our hobby and are weary of repairs trust me the fine people on this web site and owners of R.I. Won't let you down. Again thank you everyone.
    Those guys are too notch. Glad you got the parts you need ordered. It's always comforting getting quality parts from the factory rather than risk buying aftermarket parts that are usually lower quality from somewhere else.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Wow only 3 working days since I placed my order. I came home from work monday and the parts were on the door step. thanks again

Looks like I'll be joining you in replacing the throttle cable. Jumped in my machine that had been sitting out for a couple of hours and it was froze. Pulled on the throttle and the thing busted. Time to put the new cable in. How much did you pay for it?
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

The Cost was 65$ it included the aluminum housing and the paddle lever. It was shipped from Buffalo New York. Really not a bad price for everything included.

+ Reply to Thread