new mods on my max

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: new mods on my max

Quote Originally Posted by milkman5687 View Post
    I will post a pic of the setup when i get back home. Im in n. Carolina on a motorcycle tour til Sunday. ..
    You don't happen to be stopping in Denton, NC at the Southern National Antique Motorcycle Meet do you?

I'll be heading from Franklin N.C. to the pisgah brewing co today.

Bluetooth setup on my max2

sorry for the wait, but to those who asked here is my Bluetooth speaker setup. Never feel the bracket with my size 12 feet and stays dry even in 'spirited' water entry...I used two exhaust hanger U bolts to connect the upper and lower sections of the bracket. 2" angle iron made a perfect cradle for the speaker (Photive- soundscape 8). Loosen one of the wingnuts on the side to drop the speaker to charge or wash machine.
    The bracket bolts inside the tub in front of the fuel tank. Without removing it might be a bit hard to fully see the entire design. Removed the upper winch plate bolts, put the bracket into position and tightened them back up. You can also see in the last pic the phone mount I use to stream from. Works great
    Attached Images

djgeiman Guest
    milkman I love the brush guard It looks like its saying "you pissed me off and now I am going to climb right over you" The mud flaps are great idea I may have to make a set for mine

The brush guard is nice and makes a nice push bar for saplings or nudging someone along but the mud flaps take the cake-they are my favorite...make some!! The rubber I used was a conveyer belt that had directional arrows, bought it from a local rubber company and cut it to fit with an angle grinder.

+ Reply to Thread