I am looking for someone who can provide the dimensions needed to make the parts for the above mentioned kit that Richards used to sell. I had noticed several times that this kit was listed in the "project phase" on his website. It was never listed as being completed and ready for sale to the general public. So i got tired of waiting and sent an email asking for more information regarding the kit. The responce i got back was "we stopped making the kits already due to increased prices that drove off sales". I was also told that there were no left over kits available for sale, only "part" of the kits were laying around. I asked if the partial kits could be sold and i've gotten no responce back. So i'm relagated to the only other choice that he offered which was to find a kit thats being offered up for sale privately. Not to say thats not impossible, but considering he said they had only sold 12 kits i'd say my chances are poor at best of finding a kit for sale. So im asking if any owners of those 12 kits would be willing to give some detailed pictures, or better yet some actual dimensions of the kit so i can make it myself. Thanks for the help in this matter.