Hey Noel,
I decided to go with the KML bearings. Not like I'll be going thru mud bogs and all that or putting a crap load of hours on it. I have to admit your bearing suggestion seemed like a good idea. Nowhere near the same price though. I got the bearings and flanges yesterday. They look great. The bearings have a very small nub sitting on the outer race side of the bearing. I suppose that has to be removed for it to fit in the flange. It definitely won't fit with it on. It's very small (maybe 1/16 in. tall and wide. Probably made to fit into a groove on one of their flanges. Would of thought they would all come that way. I also plan on tapping the opposite side of the locking collars and putting better locking screws in there as well as putting a locking clamp over the collar to prevent the screws from backing out. Probably some locktite also. These locking collars don't appear to be the type you tighten/loosen with the hammer/punch trick. They only have the locking screw. I'm sure by the time I'm finished they won't go anywhere. I'll keep you up to date with the progress. Thanks again for the advice.