Need new 16hp vanguard carb part number pease

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need new 16hp vanguard carb part number pease

Need new 16hp vanguard carb part number pease

I've got a bad carb on my 14hp vanguard And was looking to upgrade to a 16hp carb. Anyone have part number .

Also if you know the part number for 14hp starter. Thanks

Max6x6.com | Max Atv Parts | Mudd-Ox Atv
    This is the Max manufacturer parts site.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Well I followed the link.. I'm just stupid I guess but I could not figure out what carburetor I have.. My max II is a 94 model from the serial number. I did find that.

Get all the info off the engine tag and try Parts Tree for Briggs parts look up. I get a lot of my numbers on there site. I'm sure someone has the carb # they used on one of these.

+ Reply to Thread