How did you get out?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get out?

How did you get out?

Just wondering, how many times have you looked at a spot that you wanted to cross that is a swamp, muck, mud, trees and whatever. You sit and look at it and go ahhh just just do it. Then buried it halfway in. Now mind you this is when you are by yourself. How did you get it out? I got stories that would make you think I might be crazy...oh wait a minute, I am!!
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

Strap a tree across the Tracks at the front of the machine. Drive forward, the tracks will drag the tree down under the machine (Basically, you drive over the tree). Don't forget to unstrap the tree when it comes up at the back of the machine, lol.

This works too
    [IMG][/IMG]

RD

I don't ride without my wife. She's fun to be with. We got stuck in fresh muck last July 4. We dug out part of a buried log and tied a rope around it and winched out.
    A few weeks ago we buried a 4 foot log and winched out.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Alright RocDoc first it was the six month vaca in Mexico last year, then it's Ketchican Alaska trip not to mention all the vidoes of trips to the cabin and now you have to show off your new helo winching system. OK I'm done I give up you are the man.

Quote Originally Posted by trevorakm1 View Post
    Alright RocDoc first it was the six month vaca in Mexico last year, then it's Ketchican Alaska trip not to mention all the vidoes of trips to the cabin and now you have to show off your new helo winching system. OK I'm done I give up you are the man.
    All credit goes to my wife, she is the......... hmmmmm
    I might have to get back to you on this

RD

Tracks are loose!

That doesn't look like a factory helo lift kit, obviously works though. Wonder if that's on the way in or out.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Tracks are loose!
    Bent, or broken axle (I don't remember for sure) someplace in the Ft Mac area. A friend sent me the pic, lol.

RD

Got stuck in a swamp looking for duck holes and there was only one tree and it was behind me. Had about 25' of rope, ran it around my hitch and tied both ends around tree, took a stick and went through the rope in the middle between the tree and the max and began twisting the rope with the stick and to my surprise it pulled it right out.

All credit goes to your wife she is a ...........Keeper! With all your toys and she participates in all the outdoor activities, yeah she's a keeper.

all the best

I make it a point to never ride by myself. It's not any fun even if you don't get stuck.

+ Reply to Thread