Anyone run outlaws?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone run outlaws?

Anyone run outlaws?

I put some 26x12 outlaws on my max IV, going to try them out this weekend to see which way swim better

Will you please let us know how they swim. I know they used outlaws on the Hydrotrax and they seemed to do very well. If they work well for you I am going to strongly consider a set for my 8x8 Argo Frontier so please keep us posted. I would settle for 1 1/2 mph swim speed if they mud as well as I believe they will.

Yesterday I too it to the river, swim speed was fair, worse if I held it WOT. What was interesting is if I put the machine in reverse it was much faster. I am turning the tires around today for another test. The tires will mud excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by gotmuddy View Post
    Yesterday I too it to the river, swim speed was fair, worse if I held it WOT. What was interesting is if I put the machine in reverse it was much faster. I am turning the tires around today for another test. The tires will mud excellent.
    Can you tell me which Outlaw tires you are running and how well they swim when you reverse them?

I am running regular gateway 26x12x12 outlaws. I havent reversed them yet, going to and test out this weekend.

they work AWESOME

These tires impressed the heck out of me. I couldn't hang this thing up in any mudhole we put it in all weekend. I had to back out of a couple but I never got stuck. water speed was pretty good, turning was poor but that was expected.

after the hardest mud ride in the world saturday I feel confident in saying that this is the best tire combo that can be ran. I made it thru the marengo swamp ride which is 14 miles of gumbo mud without getting stuck once.

Quote Originally Posted by gotmuddy View Post
    after the hardest mud ride in the world saturday I feel confident in saying that this is the best tire combo that can be ran. I made it thru the marengo swamp ride which is 14 miles of gumbo mud without getting stuck once.

I have always wanted to run the Marengo swamp run and missed it every year. I have always thought the Outlaws would work well on a MaxIV, you have proved it. Congratulations for having the courage to run the beasty boys and being successful.

Got to admit, those tires do look mean on a Max4.

looks like its time to invest in some mudflaps........

+ Reply to Thread