max 11 question bearing and flange

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: max 11 question bearing and flange

max 11 question bearing and flange

I have a 1980 max 11 oh160 motor was doing great till i parked for the winter and some how it got hit hard enough to pop the right axek from the holder so i was getting ready to try and repair it and when i went on richards relelics fond that there are 2 sizes so here it goies how do you tell if its 62 or 72 mm befor i tere in to it will the flanges be stamped thanks for any information in advance I was thinking of getting rid of all but grandma says the grand kids need them and like them

Quote Originally Posted by special ed View Post
    I have a 1980 max 11 oh160 motor was doing great till i parked for the winter and some how it got hit hard enough to pop the right axek from the holder so i was getting ready to try and repair it and when i went on richards relelics fond that there are 2 sizes so here it goies how do you tell if its 62 or 72 mm befor i tere in to it will the flanges be stamped thanks for any information in advance I was thinking of getting rid of all but grandma says the grand kids need them and like them
    62mm uc206-20

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

thanks now to get it back in the garage I lifted the floor pan looks like it came off the shaft hopeing it didn"t crack the body due to the angle of the axcel I may have put it tigether wrong about 4 years ago when I replaced the sproket dont remeber replaceing the brass bushing eather

+ Reply to Thread