max IV tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: max IV tracks

Hybrid View

max IV tracks

I recently purchased a 98 Max IV. I would like to put tracks on it. I would like to hear from anyone about the tracks offered by Route 6X6 world.
    Bob

What tires are you running now? If you have the 26x12x12s you have to be able to fit a 3/4" piece of wood easily in between the tires and tub or you don't have enough clearance. Tub can be modified but can be a lot of work. Tru Trax ( route6x6) are ok. Not my favorite but better than tires in snow. Tru Trax have to use 21x11x8 tires and spacers.

thanks for your reply. I am running 22X10.00-8 Goodyear runamuk.
    Bob

Can you get a 2x4 laid flat on top of those tires easily? If so you have room for those tracks.

We like channel tracks

Hi guys

I have a 1996 MAX II, and I am also looking at the tracks offered by Richards Relics dba Route 6x6 World. I have spoken to them and have been told that their tracks work with the 21x11.00-8 tires and will work with older units like mine with the external exhaust. According to them, two benefits of their tracks are they are lighter and less expensive to repair. If a section of track is broken, they sell sections (links) currently for $20 each and you just replace however many sections are broken or damaged, versus replacing an entire track.

I am really interested in knowing if anyone on this forum have a set of these tracks on a MAX II? Do you like them? Do you have photos? Especially photos of track in relation to alignment with tub, muffler?

Many thanks in advance.

Can you help me with contact information for the Channel Tacks? I think they are out of Canada? Can't find a good link or website. I have a 93 Max II, Thx Mike

I love the chanels too. That Max VI looks great and must goes really well in the deep stuff (snow or mud).
    Quote Originally Posted by ecrugby6 View Post
    We like channel tracks

+ Reply to Thread