Max production delay

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Max production delay

I wonder if there were other entities involved that also tried to acquire the Max line, but lost out. Or some that felt slighted because they never had a chance to begin with.
    The Max line is indeed the largest 6x6 aatv manufacture in America, who wouldn't want to own it?!
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Maurader...
    This is what I asked earlier. I have yet to read about these poor quality Max machines. Where are the complaints from actual owners? Surely there must be a few registered to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by onefunzr2 View Post
    Believe me, I'm no investigative reporter. I simply copied and pasted from one of Mike's links that just happened to be posted that very day. Rather than letting everyone else stumble upon it like I did, I thought copying it here would be informative.
    It was real informative.
    So that must mean the MAX site is being updated. Then that should be real helpful to Max owners. Guess all members will have to do is check for further updates from time to time. Thanks for letting everyone know onefunzr2. Gees... & you found it right here on one of the links. Just hope this mess doesn't drag on too long.

Bridget

Rusty-Gunn,
    I don't think there are complaints from actual owners because I don't believe the quality was affected at all by Matt having the company, I think he maintained the status quo with the advantage of being able to get the Max with his Vengence tires. I think the people that are running their mouths and haven't given one good example of poor quality are the same people that complain about other things they have no experience with, we all know the type and if you are lucky you figure out a way to avoid them and their BS. These are the people that can't affect change in their own lives because they lack the skills and instead pick on and complain about stuff they don't know anything about to make themselves feel better that they are somehow changing the world for the better. Until they give us some proof of their claims I will just consider the source and go on what I and others have witnessed.

Surely in a group this big, there must be at least one owner of a Max that was built in Indiana that can chime in.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Surely in a group this big, there must be at least one owner of a Max that was built in Indiana that can chime in.

Ask this guy, he looks to have 2.
    https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/rvd/6067788654.html

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Good point, George. And as more and more information becomes available, people will see (whether they want to acknowledge it or not) that there are facts being presented, not slander.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

ArgoJim... Is that guy a member here?

I doubt it, just found it on Craigslist this weekend. It looks as if this may be a dealer of some sort but this machine is listed as a New 2015.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Thank you ArgoJim.
    ----
    Regarding accusations of recent poor quality, one must realize a lot
    of owners the past 40 years complained, too. The evidence
    is in all the requests for improvements over the years. Improvements are
    based on disatisfaction.
    Dissatisfied customers is not exclusive to the past 3 years.

+ Reply to Thread