Knowledge<wisdom....I need wisdom!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Knowledge<wisdom....I need wisdom!

Knowledge<wisdom....I need wisdom!

Ok guys I'm sure every time a new guy comes along you get all the same questions. I'm sorry to put you through this again, but I have a lot of ?s and if anybody is game I'd like to use them as a sounding board. First of all, in most of your YouTube videos there is a young guy driving an older red two seater with a roll cage but no windshield. What kind of 6x6 is that? My guess is a Max II.

You are correct, that was a Max II and some weirdo driving it.

Sweet! I thought I remembered somebody saying "hey Mike" in one video. Is that still your main ride? I haven't seen it in the videos that seem to be newer.

Mike still has the same machine, but it has gone through several modifications. Currently it has a blue upper body with factory roll bar, 25" tires, and a Bandolero engine (30ish HP)

I bought the Cage and upper body from him a few years ago when he took them off. They went onto my wife's Max II. That max got sold with the red upper body, and the cage got transfered to my wife's new machine.

In this video you can see both machines, although Mike is driving "His Wife's" monster of a Max IV. Since this video, the brown Max II (with the cage) and the Hustler Bigfoot have both had their engines swapped to something with a little more punch.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Yeah I really like his wife's Max. Thanks for replying to my questions. Sorry I didn't reply all day. Right after I posted I had to work and jumped in my folks pool to cool down and ended up smacking my head on the pool bottom and sustained a mild concussion. So its been a crazy day and I'm a little foggy now. I can't wait to find a Max down the road and join the club of 6x6 owners.

Argo 6x6 Ian newer with this

Hi everyone club I decide to bough Argo 6x6 it my first time and body was abused before I bought it was have no motor.. I fix everything body first and make it soild body now I did my parts homework look through online more info about Argo what can do any kind of motor put on Argo body all that stuff and I decided to buy junk snowmobile body with motor but motor was good shape and run so I took kind snowmobile s motor from 1990 Yamaha phases 1 or 2 something size motor 485cc 2 stoke and I realized Argo frame didn't match motor s mount so I do homemade mount to hold motor to Argo s frame and make it also I think motor too big for that size Argo real supposed between 21 to 31 horsepower but 485cc itself motor had between 60 to 70 horsepower and I did have test very quick to took off that mean big torque and speed seem max like 40mph bec of tranny Ratio gear limits and I'm happy with this motor fit this and run and moving great work I guess ?? I would like go joint to have 6x6 club evening weekend or something in up state New York that u know that have near where I live also I live near few min to pa too hope will hear from guys feed me for info I'm first time own with Argo 6x6 really can go everywhere not like as atv or else ya know have nice day take care

+ Reply to Thread