Not a 6x6 but a great deal!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not a 6x6 but a great deal!

Not a 6x6 but a great deal!

Won't last long.
    mehttps://akroncanton.craigslist.org/grd/6197654241.html

I emailed her and she sent pics with this message:

I'm asking $1500 for the Polaris. You might be inclined to think that there are issues with it, but that's not the case. The truth is that my husband died two months ago - he had a stroke while he was gardening in the backyard. Determined to start a new life, I sold the house and moved to my sister's in Iowa. Only 3,400 miles recent service completed in excellent condition. The title is clear and in my name.

Thanks,

P.S. I attached the pics, please find the specs bellow:

This thing has one of everything on it. It's about as clean as they come for a 2012 and it runs and drives like brand new. This ranger is loaded up with everything you want and need. It's got a full cab on it, a built in heater, windshield wiper kit, brand new set of tires, fuel injection and a electric power steering which is another very expensive option. Also a brand new plow with Polaris 4k lb winch. Not sure the plow has ever touched the ground. The cab comes off in pieces and can be all removed in about 5 mins. Doors slide right off, top comes off, windshield...you get the idea. The doors are also lockable. This thing runs great and will serve someone well. I have two keys, manuals, and original tool kit. It's got a few minor scratches and scuffs from normal use, but nothing that takes away from it. Machine is incredibly clean for what it is.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Maybe a scam. Has already been flagged for removal.

Unfortunately this is a common scam. I've seen this format about campers and cars. The item is usually priced at a steal, and the story commonly starts with "my husband died" and "looking to move on."

It's also common for these people to collect tons of emails, then sell them for advertisements, future scams, etc.

I replied this morning asking her if she messed up on the price and really wanted $15000 and she replied with the email. Something just didn't sound right and then when she sent the email it sounded more legitimate. I will know better next time.

That's a scam for sure. Definitely avoid it!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread