Max IV 2009 steering. New owner !!!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max IV 2009 steering. New owner !!!

Max IV 2009 steering. New owner !!!

Hello, I am new to this site and being a new owner of a Max IV for the first time! I haven't driven a max since about 1974 !
    Do they make a steering bar that you can steer from one side or the other (Left or right side) for the front seat? Instead of sitting in the center of the seat. I would like to have my wife to sit next to me when we drive around and be comfortable. Do they make an after market steering like that??? thanks!

I've never seen an after-market handle, but mine is homemade by someone before me. It works aewsome. I previously suggested the factory should offer such a handle extension as an accessory. Made of galvinized black iron pipe. Green duct tape over it. Fat tip is a foam rubber cushion for a soft grip.

Last edited by Rusty-Gunn; 08-10-2017 at 04:49 PM.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Max iv 950T Controls and new mud flaps!!

This is what I fabricated for mine! works great can still drive from center if alone!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    "We Got Hogs"

+ Reply to Thread