Mud bug tires on a max II?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mud bug tires on a max II?

What width are those 10" rims and what is the actual site? Can't seem to find jeds tire and wheel? And seem to only keep finding 10x6 rims and no 10x8 rims. Thanks

search "atvmaster" on ebay, i dont remember his website though. The rims i bought are 10x8.5 and the offset is 3/5

monk.... call jed's wholesale tires at 800 517 1777 and tell him what you need. johnboy va.

Perfect. Got a hold of them today. They want $31 plus shipping each. Do you guys have any issues holding a bead with these. I was planning to weld an 1/8" round bar as a ring on the inside of the rim for a bead lock lip.

i've had no problems with my 25'' mud rebels on the 10'' rims. i'm running about 3 lbs. in each tire. of course these are new tires and new rims...everythings clean and tight, but i expect no issues to occur. j.b.

s-l300.jpg after all of this i may end up buying 6 of these. They are 24x11-10 swamp witch tires. Seems pretty nice. Look like they MAY swim, and the price seems great. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by monkstr6100; 12-05-2017 at 04:02 PM.

another good tire place to check prices besides '' moto sports '' is '' midwest traction ''. johnboy va.

So I just ordered 6 of those swamp witch tires from simpletire.com for only $400 delivered. I hope they work well. Now just need to order the rims from Jim's tire. If I get the orange rims they are like $80 total cheaper but the offset is 2.5/6 and don't know if I want that much tire hanging out. The grey ones he sells are 3.5/5 I think.

I wasn't able to find the swamp witches on that website, do you have a link? Thanks!
    To have adventures, you must go places where adventures can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfwarrior View Post
    I wasn't able to find the swamp witches on that website, do you have a link? Thanks!
    https://simpletire.com/deestone-24-11r10-ds7924-tires

+ Reply to Thread