MANUALS:Owners, Parts, Maintenance

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MANUALS:Owners, Parts, Maintenance

MANUALS:Owners, Parts, Maintenance

Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder where or if there are or were copies of more up to date manuals for the MAX line out there?

Browsing this site and others, I have found that the availability of manuals is spotty at best. One site has a PDF copy of the owners manual for MAX II, IV, Buffalo Truck for 1990-2015. In that manual it refers owners to seek out genuine MAX parts and accessories from Dealers or direct from the company.

If there were dealers, wouldn't one expect that dealers would have been provided manuals for parts and maintenance for all models? Years?

In this day and age of technology, PDF files abound. Where are all the files for the MAX line? One site has parts manuals but they are for very old models. {Max II Parts Manual (1970-1974 Only), Max IV Part Manual (1970's - Early 80's)}.

If there is or are former MAX dealers on this forum, do you have any other manuals that could be copied and posted for use? As I fear the MAX line is now an orphan, any and all information would be greatly appreciated.

I have the engine and operators manual for my 2004 max II. I could get copies made if so desired

Hi Milkman, I would certainly be interested in a copy of your manuals. I have a very late 2001 Max II but i'm sure it would be pretty similar? What is your engine?

Regards,

Kohler command 23hp

Quote Originally Posted by hipowerone View Post
    Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder where or if there are or were copies of more up to date manuals for the MAX line out there?

Browsing this site and others, I have found that the availability of manuals is spotty at best. One site has a PDF copy of the owners manual for MAX II, IV, Buffalo Truck for 1990-2015. In that manual it refers owners to seek out genuine MAX parts and accessories from Dealers or direct from the company.

If there were dealers, wouldn't one expect that dealers would have been provided manuals for parts and maintenance for all models? Years?

In this day and age of technology, PDF files abound. Where are all the files for the MAX line? One site has parts manuals but they are for very old models. {Max II Parts Manual (1970-1974 Only), Max IV Part Manual (1970's - Early 80's)}.

If there is or are former MAX dealers on this forum, do you have any other manuals that could be copied and posted for use? As I fear the MAX line is now an orphan, any and all information would be greatly appreciated.
    Other than the manuals on this site and a few others I don't believe there were ever manuals produced, it had been proposed and supposedly was in process at the time of the current situations onset. as far as I heard from multiple owners and employees there were no manuals for the 90's on machines.
    As far as I know, there were many changes to the machines over the years (that seemed kind of like parts runs or even trials?), so calling the factory for most machines from the 90's on with the serial number was the best way to get the right ( length axle etc.) parts for your specific machine.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread