Dont buy a maxx aatv

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dont buy a maxx aatv

Quote Originally Posted by Scugog4 View Post
    Broker in barrie found it in book not in computer system said others just to lazy to look if it not in system they assume its not there huronia brokers name colleen 260 ins a aatv no waiver just like to say thks but really the system is very flawed when it comes to aatv s .
    So............ (trying real hard not to sound like a jerk)

Looks like it was Not the fault of the manufacturer Max but an insurance broker who was not very compitant.
    Last edited by Moderator Bob; 01-20-2018 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Language

Quote Originally Posted by Craig_B View Post

Looks like it was Not the fault of the manufacturer Max...
    Also looks like Recreative Industries deserves a whole-hearted apology.
    I bought a '99 Max II and darn glad I did; what a work horse.
    What I cannot figure is why you were so quick to blame Max as the cause of your insurance snafu?
    Last edited by Moderator Bob; 01-21-2018 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Language

Quote Originally Posted by Scugog4 View Post
    Broker in barrie found it in book not in computer system said others just to lazy to look if it not in system they assume its not there huronia brokers name colleen 260 ins a aatv no waiver just like to say thks but really the system is very flawed when it comes to aatv s .

Glad you finally got it sorted out. I'm in Pickering Ontario and also have a Max IV, My Max is a 2007 and I have an Ontario ownership for it and it's insured through State Farm.

I have a Maxx IV in Manitoba I would be willing to part with if you are looking for one.

+ Reply to Thread