Mike??

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mike??

Hey, good to hear your feeling a little better. Your a storehouse of information and have kept this site afloat for years. I respect your knowledge. Keep in touch. Wheeler.
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber View Post
    That means the gremlins have moved in and taken over. Get the wrenches handy!
    No kidding. I didn't put in any fuel additive in the tank before I parked them so I'm sure I'll have lots of fun cleaning carburetors when I do get them back out.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Glad you are feeling better Mike, hopefully we'll see you at a Busco ride as they just haven't been the same without a lot of the regulars including you.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickga View Post
    Good to hear your back is feeling better Mike! Hope to see you soon at Busco or maybe somewhere else to ride. Take care
    I definitely miss riding with you guys and all of the other regulars too. Those were weekends that I looked forward to and enjoyed quite a bit.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    No kidding. I didn't put in any fuel additive in the tank before I parked them so I'm sure I'll have lots of fun cleaning carburetors when I do get them back out.

I definitely miss riding with you guys and all of the other regulars too. Those were weekends that I looked forward to and enjoyed quite a bit.

Thanks for the comments everyone!
    Make it up to Ashtabula for the 50th next year. Maybe, since Dad is finally retiring next year too, we could even make it to Busco for the first time.

Hey Mike, hows the back doin?
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

+ Reply to Thread