9 or 10 inch wheels

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 9 or 10 inch wheels

9 or 10 inch wheels

Where is everyone finding 9 or 10 inch wheels to fit 24 and 25 inch tires? I won't need tires for a long while as I just got new but eBay isn't turning up much for 5 on4.5
    DanW

dw..myself and another member bought some nice 10'' rims for about $ 25 each at '' jeds tires '' . check them out online or call 800 517 1777 , good luck..they are nice people . johnboy va.

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    dw..myself and another member bought some nice 10'' rims for about $ 25 each at '' jeds tires '' . check them out online or call 800 517 1777 , good luck..they are nice people . johnboy va.
    Thank you very much Johnboy, that's a pretty nice price too. The best I could come up with is garden tractor wheels and wasn't too confident in them holding up at the higher speeds, or the backspace being correct. Thank you again.
    DanW

Checked out their website, I think I might be ordering a set this summer. Thank you again.
    DanW

I think I have a set of 10" rims at the house that I had planned on using but never did.
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CBass View Post
    I think I have a set of 10" rims at the house that I had planned on using but never did.
    If you decide you want to sell them later down the road let me know, my wife has family down in Richmond so we travel down to Virginia anywhere from once to a few times a year. I'm not in a big rush just planning ahead, because I know il want 24s or 25s eventually.
    DanW

I just ordered 6 10" wheels from JEDs on ebay. Good wheels no issues. Just painted them black to cover the orange.

Quote Originally Posted by 2000gtacoma View Post
    I just ordered 6 10" wheels from JEDs on ebay. Good wheels no issues. Just painted them black to cover the orange.
    I was looking at the same ones I think, not a bad price, I think they were 2.5 inch backspace, which I think would help with clearance since mine is the old style tub.
    DanW

Quote Originally Posted by 2000gtacoma View Post
    If you don’t mind me asking. What did they run you?

Quote Originally Posted by Toys4Me View Post
    If you don’t mind me asking. What did they run you?
    The ones I looked at were 64 bucks a pair shipped. Not sure if they are the same as 2000gtacoma bought or not but they were orange.
    DanW

+ Reply to Thread