1995 Max Buffalo

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1995 Max Buffalo

1995 Max Buffalo

I have always wanted a 6x6 as a kid and now I finally have one!

Picked this up at a "local" auction a few weeks ago. It has been sitting for a long time so I am taking everything apart and fixing what needs to be fixed. The more I work on it the more I think i may have over paid..haha.

If anyone knows where to get a 116507 sprocket (middle axle, 3 sprockets on shaft) please let me know! When it comes to certain parts this thing seems to be the bastard of bastards!!! Max6x6 and richardsrelics are both out.

I am located in Idaho, but Missoula, MT is the closest actual city to me.
    Attached Images

Kinda looks like my Max II at the moment. I have not got to a sprocket issue yet, just trying to get mine running right.

After a long line of taking everything apart, cleaning it, waiting on parts, troubleshooting the motor (replaced carb, pump, and head gasket). It is officially up and running. Did not put the bed back on just yet since chains will need to be adjusted and some other tweaks, but did jerry rig a cargo carrier for the time being. This thing is a blast!

Buffalo pics
    Attached Images

Good job man looks sweet!

nice job getting it going jo216 !! what a beautiful place to ride . my wifes brother lived in polson , mnt. should be lot's of fun when the snow comes . johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread