I hate this hobby

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I hate this hobby

Smile aatv's

well, whats a few more?
    heyyyyy whipper, no one claims motor,,send'er this way...
    any tires? hehehe

Sorry that motor was gone the very next day.

Whipper

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    I was forced to buy another Max last Fri. The price was right $150. All I wanted was the T-20 for the MaxIV springer. It also had a factory windshield in perfect shape and a factory roll bar. If anyone's interested in the JLO 295, you can have it. Just pay the freight. Just PM me. The top shell is already out with the trash to be picked up Mon.

Whipper

Wow, those were definately not the current nylon chain tensioners on the front of the frame.

refering to the pics

Anyone see the Brave Little Toaster ?
    That's what the pics remind me of.
    "I used to drive in the swamp, now I can't anymore, threw out the door, now I'm usless.... usless"

Quote:
    Whipper,
    Seeing that Max IV body on the curb makes me kind of sad. I wish I were closer I'd pick it up and give it a good home.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    Don't feel sad about this one, If you saw it up close, it's Junk. The bottom is full of cracks and pucture wounds, beyond repair.

Whipper
    What's really sad is owners who let these machines get so trashed out in the first place. If you're not going to drive it that's fine, but for Heaven's sake sell it so that someone else can enjoy it!!! Don't just let the damn thing sit & rot!!!

Can't begin to tell you the number of decent, solid classic Jeeps I've seen sitting in driveways or parked in back yards rotting away that owners won't sell because they're "gonna fix 'em up someday" and yet 2/5/10+ years later the poor rigs are still sitting in the same spot, rusting away to nothing.

+ Reply to Thread