Max IV top

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Max IV top

Max IV top

Did anyone who made a top for their Max IV save the pattern? My wife will sew one for me if she had a pattern. Any info on how you made any type of home made top for a Max IV would be appreciated hard or soft top.

Thumbs down Hope I can Help

My parents own a canvas shop and have two max's a II and a IV. They just finished a top for the max II which is very slick!!! I will try and post some pics. They are willing to sell them or you can use pics for design. We will have the Max IV done in a couple of weeks.

how about tops for argo bigfoot

Quote Originally Posted by enid681 View Post
    My parents own a canvas shop and have two max's a II and a IV. They just finished a top for the max II which is very slick!!! I will try and post some pics. They are willing to sell them or you can use pics for design. We will have the Max IV done in a couple of weeks.
    Let me know how the Max IV top comes out and how much they would want for one. That sounds great.
    1998 Max IV 20hp Kohler Command 26" Tires

Quote Originally Posted by demonflea View Post
    Let me know how the Max IV top comes out and how much they would want for one. That sounds great.
    amen might want a sun trop toooooooo robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

hi there
    i found your post and i was wondering if you were selling the max 4 tops?

I'm looking to buy me a top for my 2002 Max 1V. any body seen any yet??

Installed hard top-don't need old soft top

I installed a hard top on my 01 Max IV- don't need soft top anymore- If someone wants it e-mail me, you pay freight and i'll send it. I believe it's the factory top-Camo- not in great shape-worn stitching-no rips, just loose zippers-can send pics if you are interested. Side windows get really stiff when it's 6 below! I used the original rollbar for the main structure of the new top to save weight- doors open like a Delorean with gas shocks-Now it needs a Flux Capacitor!
    Attached Images

Soft top is gone- Onlyonce spoke up first.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOWAYNO View Post
    I installed a hard top on my 01 Max IV- don't need soft top anymore- If someone wants it e-mail me, you pay freight and i'll send it. I believe it's the factory top-Camo- not in great shape-worn stitching-no rips, just loose zippers-can send pics if you are interested. Side windows get really stiff when it's 6 below! I used the original rollbar for the main structure of the new top to save weight- doors open like a Delorean with gas shocks-Now it needs a Flux Capacitor!
    I like the Mercedes 300SL Gullwing doors! I take it the main component was plexiglass sheathing? Looks slick. Good usage of your creative genius.

+ Reply to Thread