Axle Bearings - Can u buy @ local store?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Axle Bearings - Can u buy @ local store?

Axle Bearings - Can u buy @ local store?

I would think that with most bearings you can find them just based on the part number in the side of the bearing...Has anyone done this? Does anyone have the bearing part numbers for outside MAXII (year 2001).

Your best bet is to contact Buffalo Bearing (716) 874-1720. Many 6x6world members get their bearings from them and they have very good luck with them. They are inexpensive and high quality. A 2001 Max should have 72mm outside diameter bearings with 1.25" inside diameter.
    Last edited by jpswift1; 08-31-2009 at 10:20 AM.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I have a 96 maxll with 1 1/4 shaft and it takes an HC207-20 bearing.I got it at my local bearing co for $14.

Make sure you measure the outside diameter of the bearings because I believe pre 1998 Maxes used 62mm and later models used 72mm.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

The hc207-20 is 72 mm,I was told by Ri that serial number under 14000 had the small bearing.My 95 and 96 has 14000+ serial number.

62mm bearing part number

Hi, do you know the part number for the 62mm bearing?

+ Reply to Thread