Thinking of selling my 2001 Max II..price suggestions?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thinking of selling my 2001 Max II..price suggestions?

Thinking of selling my 2001 Max II..price suggestions?

I am thinking of selling my 2001 Max II (square headlights), it has the 18hp briggs vanguard and rawhide III tires no roll bar, has winch bumper (but winch is not currently working). Body is a bit rough (its red and faded/banged up). Needs exhaust work as well as both front outer bearings but other than that runs/drives fine. Just wondering what would be a good starting point for price? Planning on listing with pics in a few days, from there maybe craigslist or ebay....

Food for thought

FYI I just purchased a 2000 Max II with a 16hp Briggs, Rollbar, Rawhide III's and good bearings all around. Body was in absolute immaculate condition. $3000 out the door from a private seller.

+ Reply to Thread