Older MaxII tracks pic's wanted

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Older MaxII tracks pic's wanted

Older MaxII tracks pic's wanted

Anybody have any pictures of the older style RI tracks used on the MaxII pre 2000..

These older tracks did not use bearing ext's or rails ..

Im thinking of getting a set from RI and there and their a little short of any Pic's ..

Dan' @ RI has been a fantastic help, I'm still also thinking of doing a mod to be able to use the newer style Ext's and rails as I have the MAXII stripped down anyway already..

Any feed back on the older style tracks would also be most helpful..

Cheers..

Max.
    Maxheadroom..!!

Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Thanks..

But...thats a littlel Extreme..

LOL..
    Maxheadroom..!!

old tracks

I would recommend the newer rubber tracks. You get more floatation with them good for snow. The older tracks that I saw had belts with metal cleats.
    They have too many gaps in betweem. I do not have a picture of them. One look and I said mo way. I went with new ones. Do install bearing cages and side rails. Check your axles before make sure they are not bent before, if they are you will need new axles too. You would be better off buy one with tracks allready. Good luck.

I would use the plastic tracks before the old max track. I do have pictures of them but not on the machine. They are just lying on the floor. The new rubber track is the way to go.

Tim

Argo offers plastic tracks in 13" reg. that fit the Max without extentions, cages and rails however the 18" supertracs need the upgrades but are much better ,in either case they will set you back about 1500 bucks or more , also the Max can only have tracks installed on 21" tires

+ Reply to Thread