Max Plow Mount Ideas

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Max Plow Mount Ideas

i bought the factory mounts only because the holes are so close together
    ther is a pin on the factory mount i added one so i could keep the mounts on year round .then i made a minute mount to attach to that (so i can still play in the snow)warn makes a nice plow set up called the cyclone i got that and bracket for about 5 hundred took about two days but i think its better then factory .total plow + mounts was about 600 after all the time and money it better push snow

Quote Originally Posted by dcoine74 View Post
    i bought the factory mounts only because the holes are so close together
    ther is a pin on the factory mount i added one so i could keep the mounts on year round .then i made a minute mount to attach to that (so i can still play in the snow)warn makes a nice plow set up called the cyclone i got that and bracket for about 5 hundred took about two days but i think its better then factory .total plow + mounts was about 600 after all the time and money it better push snow

USLESS WITHOUT PICTURES LOL so lets see them
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

i agree pictures would be great to see i was thinking of putting a plow on my scrambler

I FINALLY got out to work on the max plow (after having 14 inches of snow a month ago.....) . Now I just need some measurable snow to give it a shot. here are a few pics.
    Attached Images

OK, so Friday night we got 13.5" of snow overnight. I was hoping for 4-6 to really give it a test. Turns out my setup could handle it all quite well. Until the pile got too big in front of the Max and I couldn't push any farther. Not to mention that with that much snow the max belly's out immediately so getting the max to the drive way was a chore in itself. I am wondering if this is were Tracks would be useful.

great design!

I just found this post!! new to the aatv world and working mine around the property has had me wanting to build a plow for this winter, any chance you still have the lay out dimensions for fabricating the mount plates?? I am going to start mine soon, hopefully this weekend but the hurricane damage to my property might delay this for a couple weeks, looks like a great setup, how did it work? i have an 04 maxII with the 18 vanguard

+ Reply to Thread