ser # 17677

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ser # 17677

ser # 17677

ser # 17677
    anyone know about what year that would have been made ???
    18 hp Max II

just call recreative with the serial #. they can tell you.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I'm going to guess for the fun of it as 2001.

Eldon's going to be close or right on the money. The SS is a 2000 & it's around 500 earlier than your serial #.

Bridget

I have 2 99's 1 has a # 18000 the other is high 17000

My number is 18842 and RI recently informed me that it iwas built in March of 2003 but its hard to tell for sure by the number as RI's production runs are not consistent year after year as they are of course based on demand.

+ Reply to Thread