My Mudd-ox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Mudd-ox

My Mudd-ox

I put some pic of my Mudd-Ox in the gallery. I don't know how to put them on my post so in the gallery under Mudd-Ox . Cougar

Last edited by Mike; 05-10-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: added link to thumbnails in gallery
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

Looking good Cougar, I like the dual winches.

Very nice machine Cougar, you must be very proud! When do we get to see some video?

Cougar, You are really gonna have some fun now! It looks like you got every option that Matt offers. I have a 2009 Ox and it has really proven itself up here Alaska.
    Smile, it's only gonna get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Looking good Cougar, I like the dual winches.
    Thanks for adding the pics. Mike Cougar

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    Very nice machine Cougar, you must be very proud! When do we get to see some video?
    Thanks Dan, I just mounthed the cam on the roll bar. I hope to do some test video soon. There calling for rain the next two days. Cougar

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    Cougar, You are really gonna have some fun now! It looks like you got every option that Matt offers. I have a 2009 Ox and it has really proven itself up here Alaska.
    I got the cab and tracks and plow, just don't have the cab and tracks on. That brush guard is super tuff. I hope to do some playing this weekend. Cougar
    Last edited by Mike; 05-11-2010 at 05:20 PM. Reason: merged three consecutive posts (you can reply to everyone at once using the "+" buttons)

can't wait to see some of your videos with cam mounted there. I am going to mount a Go Pro hd on the brush guard next time I go out should be an interesting perspective from both vantage points. You are going to love the machine, quite the workhorse and fun to drive ,even better in arrest me RED!!! enjoy

who makes the rear bag you have mounted to seat back? that is a nice set up ,can you roll the sides in a little when going through brush?

Quote Originally Posted by akexpress View Post
    who makes the rear bag you have mounted to seat back? that is a nice set up ,can you roll the sides in a little when going through brush?
    I picked it up at Rocky mountain . ATV Parts, ATV Tires, Dirt Bike Parts & Motocross Gear | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC You could roll the side in if you wanted too. I got a buddy that going to make me some bags that will fit on the sides of seats, by your legs. When he gets them done I'll take some pics. Cougar

Dang Kirk, you need some Alaska back country to go with that Mudd Ox. Haspin will be like caging a wild animal for that thing.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

That is sweet!!! Are you planning on going to Ashtubula? If not we need to ride sometime somewhere. Maybe try Bundy hill or something?

+ Reply to Thread