Mudd-ox pricing?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mudd-ox pricing?

Hybrid View

Mudd-ox pricing?

Whats the base price on a diesel mudd-ox and whats the base price on a gas mudd-ox?

thanks

Hi,
    The Manufactures suggested retail price for the 2010 Mudd-Ox with the Kohler 40 hp. gas engine is $21,900.00 and the 2010 Mudd-Ox with the 44 hp. Kubota Turbo Diesel is $26,900.00 Please note these prices are FOB Shipshewana Indiana 46565. Please contact a Mudd-Ox dealer for a price qoute with shipping. You are always welcome to buy your new Mudd-Ox from a dealer and arrange to pick up your new Mudd-Ox at the factory to help save on shipping.

Matt

Hey Matt, What does a Mudd-Ox weigh? Have you given any thought to making a smaller, lighter, sportier,6x6 version?

wow ive been looking at some of your videos and that thing looks cool..it seems to spin around in its own length
    id like more info on that, are their any definate specs on it like length, WEIGHT, width, the weight is a big deal where i live for regestration for off road use..if it weighs more than 1500 curb weight then its excluded from off road tags..but also too wide and it wont fit on some of the trails...is there a MANUALE that i can look at with those specs or can you post some kind of definate specs....thanks

It's over 1500 but the same width and lenght as an argo I think.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

soooooo basicly you have no idea on exact weight or if their is some kind of manuale..im confused on who you are..
    im going through these videos and i think the person who is building it is a person named matt is their some way to talk to him or
    do i have to go through someone else to find out more info..or do you own one..

Mudd-Ox info

Matt had the machine weighted for us for use here in Alaska that has weight restrictions in some areas. A machine without accessories wet is 1470 lbs. this is how argo and max etc publish their weights so we wanted a apple to apple weight. This allows our machines to be used in the areas with weight restrictions. A machine with accessories is in the 1600 lbs range. This is for the gas machine, the diesel is heavier. It is 118" long and 60" wide on tires and 77" on Mudd-Ox tracks. Standard motor 40 hp Kohler gas and optional 44 hp turbo Kubota diesel. all machines now come with 105 amp alternator, twin 60 chain throughout, mechanical chain tensioners, 4000lb winches , roll bars, bilge pump, removable rear seat back, head and tail lights, seat belts, grab rails, molded cooler compartment, glove box Standard colors are black, red , green camo is special order. there are many top ,windshield , safari top, plows, bearing extensoins, tracks, trailer, rear winch, outboard brackets etc options available. All machines are now direct drive to the hydraulic pump and no longer use CVT clutches. On the diesels, despending on gearing the max speed can be between 13.5 mph and 19.5 mph on tires or tracks, it doesn't seem to matter. The gas machines may be alittle faster due to the higher rpm gas motor.

Enjoy
    Mark
    Last edited by Mike; 04-20-2010 at 10:24 PM. Reason: moved to existing thread

Damm
    I just bought an Argo
    I should have done more research
    That spin on a dime could come in handy
    And beinig able to reverse at a drop of a hat. WOW

+ Reply to Thread