To buy and send to Russia

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: To buy and send to Russia

It sounds to me (hancock) you need to sell your Mudd-Ox and get some thing else. When I call he call back in a day or two. If I didn't like my Mudd-Ox I would sell it and get a Argo or a Max. I had a Argo and when I needed parts It took the dealer a month to get them. I didn't like it but I didn't get on here and cry about it. You will find that their are people on here that don't like Maxs and Argos. Iam not trying to make you mad I just putting my 2 cents out there. Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

Feel free to add your 2 cents.

Cheers,
    Hancock

Since Cougar brings it up, I actually believe I would strongly consider selling my Mudd Ox. There aren't really any comps for this thing since they are fairly new. Does anybody have any idea what a reasonable price would be for one of these. It is 3 years old and I paid right around 21 grand for it new, to include the half cab. The recent mechanical problem I had, that is currently being fixed was a hydraulic seal. I would be curious to hear what an estimate on it's value would be. I may also consider a trade for an Argo or Max and would be curious to hear ideas on a trade-in value. I'm not much of a mechanic, myself, and am starting to see me being in Missouri and the dealers so far away as an obstacle.

Thanks,
    Hancock
    Last edited by hancock; 11-09-2011 at 10:19 AM.

On a side note, the guy that fixed the hydraulic seal for me also installed the upgraded alternator. (I've had it for over a year but am just now getting around to having it installed). He is at something of an impasse as to the electrical connection portion of the installation, (it is already mounted and just awaiting the electrical portion of the installation). He knows the original internal alternator needs to be disconnected first, but he wants to make sure he does it correctly. Since I never received any instructions along with the alternator, do any of you guys who have previously done the alternator upgrade recall the connection process? It's been awhile for anybody who may have done this upgrade so you may have to go back a couple of years on your memory. Anybody that can help, feel free to send me a p.m.

Thanks

Hancock

That's what I liked about owning a Mud-Ox when I had one, was the outstanding customer service. Matt Oxender is in a league by himself when it comes to customer service.
    Last edited by mudbug3; 04-03-2012 at 07:21 PM.

I, unfortunately, cannot become owner Mud-Ox yet for the reason that Matt does not give my cross-country vehicle. He at all does not answer and does not contact to my representatives. Yesterday at a forum there was one more guy from Russia, Gerasim. It too has paid the cross-country vehicle and too cannot take away it. This such rule for Russian?
    Why it have cleaned from a forum? Someone does not love truth?

Hi Viktor!
    I with Matt had certain problems concerning bank payment but they were solved and for this reason the bad response was removed.
    Now my Ox to prepare for shiping to me and I hope that all problems behind.

Greetings! I too had problems with payment, but I have solved them in January. Матт has confirmed payment reception. He has confirmed readiness of sending of my car. Has passed three months. The transport company cannot receive from it my order.
    I yet do not want to think anything bad. But I any more the first of Russia who cannot receive the goods. What your offers?

Soon it will be clear when it will send me my OX.
    Strange why you can't solve this problem in three months.
    I talked to your company the representative a month ago they told that cost of delivery and since then silence will count for me too.
    Read P.M. at a forum I sent you the message.

And so it begins. Mudd Ox Inc. single handedly starts World War III.

+ Reply to Thread