To buy and send to Russia

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: To buy and send to Russia

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    There is usually more than one side to each story. There has been a lot of good things posted about Mudd-Ox/RI's customer service lately. Something seems off here. Although I do remember whipper telling me about a springer he shipped to Australia getting held up in customs for some time.
    Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 11:02 PM.

Did you ever get your machine in Russia?

Yea been wondering the same thing 2014se,spring is around the corner and the frost will soon be out of the ground might be time to start on that BunkerCheers and peaceto our Russian cousins.NCT

I've heard Matt's side......and most of this he said/he said, doesn't belong in the forums....best left in private.
    But since pandora's box got opened, let's just say it is a customs/importing issue (as of a couple months ago anyway). Originally it started out as a payment deposit, then turned to a model choice decision, but those have been solved, so no single snag has held up the delivery.

I believe Matt now has dealers in Russia which should make it much easier for residents there. As far as his customer service is concerned, after a visit to his factory, I haven't seen customer service as good as Mudd-ox/Max in a long time.

Friends,
    I very much did not want to continue to address on this forum with my problems, but I cannot finish this history in any way because I have no possibilities.
    I did not answer long time because there was a hope of reception of my car. Now I again know nothing.

Since there now is a dealer in Russia, sounds like its best to just go to them and buy it directly. Plus you will know where to take the ox when it is in need of repairs.

Friends,
    I know about the dealer in Russia. I have made payment for some years before it. I have agreed on new model, and now I expect some years when there will be this new model. I or not everyone receive every month promises and more than anything. I do not want to trust, but the situation starts to resemble a deceit. For such quantity of years it is possible to create not one new car. And if it not a deceit then I can assume that nobody is engaged in new model or are engaged it is not enough.
    I ask from you council: can be to take away the money and not to wait some more years? Very much can be that my money not to return to me. There can be company MuddOx will from it more richly and it will help patients and invalids.

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 09:27 PM.

There is no contact phone number for Mudd-ox UK, just a registered office address Not exactly the sort of place I would be sending money to, oh no

Been in the atv / off roading scene for well over 40 years now and never ever seen a max or mudd-ox offered for sale new over here, never even heard of these "dealers". Suggest you steer clear of Mudd-ox UK for a while my Russian friend . .

+ Reply to Thread