To buy and send to Russia

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: To buy and send to Russia

It was My understanding that a Member on this forum Owns this Mudd-Ox, RI, Corp?
    If so one would think a answer would be easy to get, I got No horse in this race but it seems odd to Me. I apologize if I'm wrong about the ownership deal.

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    It was My understanding that a Member on this forum Owns this Mudd-Ox, RI, Corp?
    If so one would think a answer would be easy to get, I got No horse in this race but it seems odd to Me. I apologize if I'm wrong about the ownership deal.
    I would assume, perhaps wrongly, that Mudd-Ox UK and max UK are just distributors. That is, they buy trade and sell on. From what I can gather (info is sparse on these brands over here) the only Max agent we can find uses them primarily for corporate event days that he runs. So possibly in his interests to sell as few as possible, this would make his primary / core business a more sought after venue.
    They do however have their work cut out against Argo, who seem to be the brand to have. You would think that the Max brand would be pushing their wares now there's money about over here though, as the leisure market is wide open again.

Obviously something we're not privvy to going on behind the scenes, and of course, they're perfectly entitled to keep it that way.

I still have hope that Viktor will have his new toy soon,I cant imagine having to wait for a machine that long,hopefully it all works out soon for the seller and the buyer if not Rodp your small atoll or islet will be the first to glow at nightmyself I will not notice the difference between nuclear winter and just a terrible day here in Januaryall joking aside I understand that this should not be drug out on a forum but we would like to know the outcome and see if Viktor has fun with his purchase. NCT

He probably could have flew to Alaska, and paddled one back across the bearing sea by now.

hell... Discovery Channel probably would have paid for him to do it

A floating trailer with a bed in it to sleep in... A big solar panel for a roof, a bank of deep cycle batteries and a couple of trolling motors...

oh and 300 changes of underwear to cope with the rough seas!!!

Riding up the beach at Magadan would be pretty cool though...

only draw back would be the support boat - a fishing trawler with a few hundred barrels of diesel on deck

probably wouldn't need that much fuel... it's only 85km across at the shortest point...

that's only 50 miles....... only 25hrs swim time!!

buy and send to Russia

Quote Originally Posted by mitchamus View Post
    probably wouldn't need that much fuel... it's only 85km across at the shortest point...

that's only 50 miles....... only 25hrs swim time!!
    Doesn't that little swim land you somewhere near Siberia?

Well, that is one way to save the import taxes.

I'm sure there are easier ways to get sent to siberia...

Sorry,just couldn't resist The answer would be "B"

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...el-d3hevsk.jpg

+ Reply to Thread