matt at mudd-ox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: matt at mudd-ox

U.P. of Michigan full time as of 9/1/2017

matt at mudd-ox

just wanted to post to tell anyone that is interested what a great guy matt is to deal with. called once, he was busy, called back and he took my call and talked to me for over 20 min.. now i know he was extremely busy, but he still took the time to talk and answered all my questions on used max ivs. after my discussion i purchased a 2015 max iv(yeh!!!) After consulting my CFO of course!!!! Just saying!!!! drb

Congratulations on your new Max IV.

Good deal drb, those new Max4s are as fine an aatv as ever produced. Tell us more about your machine and features and options.

New Max IV

"CFO"???

his wife (chief financial officer)

If Momma aint happy, nobody's happy!!!!!!drb

Haven't received invoice yet to "Know" what all is on my machine. Matt explained everything, but to much info at one time to retain. will tell "all" when I know more. thanks drb

That has always been my experience with Matt also, he has always taken the time to answer all my questions. One of the best people I have ever dealt with. Your going to really like the IV, I have a 2015 MaxII, first Max that I have ever owned after almost 40 yrs in the hobby, really like it so far.

finally was able to get my Max IV to Iowa. Headed to UP of Michigan on April 20th to put it through it's paces in the swamps on my property. Here's what it has on it. Green Max IV with 29 HP Kohler Command engine, Heated throttle cable,Halogen Headlights, Spark Arrestor, 12V Power Outlet, Winch Kit, Track Kit: bearing box extensions,wheel extensions, track rail kit and 15" wide rubber tracks. Like it alot. Just drove it around a little after getting it of the delivery truck. Pictures when I figure out how to post. drb

Congratulations on your new toy. The U P is awesome country. I'm not too far from the border. Where about do you go up there? I'm always lookin for someone to ride with. I've got a forty to ride on and some county land a few miles away with some lakes as well. Have fun, Trevor
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

+ Reply to Thread