Questions for Matt Oxender / Mudd-Ox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions for Matt Oxender / Mudd-Ox

Questions for Matt Oxender / Mudd-Ox

Hi Matt,

In looking at the design of your Mudd-Ox I was wondering why you went with chains and sprockets instead of eight hydraulic wheel motors since they need less maintenance than the chains and sprockets. Was the weight and/or cost too prohibitive? Hydrotraxx seems to have had great success with theirs so I was wondering why you didn't go down the same path. Is the Ox available with hydraulic wheel motors instead of chains if someone wanted it that way? I know that your heavy duty model comes with a hydraulic wheel motor at each corner but that is for use with tracks only I am assuming. Thanks.

Hello marauder,

Thank you for your interest in Mudd-Ox. There are many factors that went in the design of the Mudd-Ox GT and XL. Yes we do offer a fully hydraulic machine called the Fort Mac, it is track only. If you would like more detailed information feel free to contact me directly at: 260-768-7221 extension 103.
    https://www.6x6world.com/forums/amph...tml#post190517

Mudd-Ox Fort Mac Edition | Mudd-Ox & Max ATVMudd Ox

Last edited by Mudd-Ox Inc.; 12-02-2015 at 01:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread