Quote Originally Posted by davek View Post
Well it looks like I am going to be taking a road trip down to Mudd-Ox in Shipshewana Indiana from Central Wisconsin. Service Motors wants 1K dollars in labor to replace the motor mounts and broken exhaust manifold, and Matt says he will fix it for cost of parts and no labor charge. So, gotta line up a trailer for hauling my machine. Looking at all my options, there was a guy from Northern Wisconsin that once hauled my machine down to Indiana at reasonable cost but I believe he no longer does it. Does anyone here know of someone close by me who does hauling freight, or even a long shot anyone from the Midwest going down to Mudd-Ox that could pick up my machine and we could split the cost of gas and shipping?

I replaced the exhaust manifold once myself, but service motors says the engine needs to be pulled to replace the mounts, if that's the case I don't have the means

to tackle that, otherwise I would.

Matt if you or your son read this, I called yesterday and left a message but never got a call back, don't send the parts to me seeing how I will bringing my machine down to you, last I talked to Matt for whatever reason he says he never got my phone messages.
Hi Dave,
Please give us a call. When calling your number it beeps rapidly, faster than a normal busy signal. We will hold the parts here at the shop.