My family and I paid a visit to Matt Oxender today at his Mudd-Ox fabrication facility in Shipshewana, Indiana, and had a blast seeing and learning all about how Mudd-Oxen get their start in life, from the machine shop with the ever expanding new fabricating tools to the large pole barn where Matt keeps all his vintage 6X6s and new projects. We also took a test drive in a gasser 8 wheeler and learned the finer points of how to execute turns and put the machine exactly where you want it with the precise control of the hydraulic propulsion system. All in all very much worth the drive from southeast Michigan. Thanks again to Matt for his hospitality and patience, my 6 year old son especially liked riding in the back of the Ox, he said it reminded him of a roller coaster and can't wait to do it again. I would highly recommend a visit to Matt's place if you are interested in a Mudd-Ox since he has plenty of property to test drive one on and can show you all the ins and outs of how they are put together.

Ed