New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 694 of 722 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 692 693 694 695 696 704 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello, I bought a hustler and have no idea what I'm Doing can someone direct me to a thread for help?

Lots of threads in the hustler section
    DanW

Hi
    My name is Angus I am from Scotland been driving Argocat 8x8 for many years.
    Now looking to buy a 6x6 but they are like hens teeth in UK.
    Where oh where can I get one ?

Thanks in advance Angus ps Re user name Chloe is my wee Dog

Hello all I am new here just picked up a old 1978 agro 8x8 to fix up with my son . Machine seems to be in great shape for its age just needs a carb clean and lube bearings and chains to get it going . It will need new tires soon does anyone have a good suggestion for a decent all around at a reasonable price available in northern B.C.

Thanks

Hi guys new to the site thought I'd say hi ✋️.

Hi guys, newbie here.
    I picked up a 1984 IC 8x8 with the 18" Argo plastic tracks.

The unit starts and runs well, though the previous owners have a mashup of tires, some cheng shin knobbies on the fronts, a couple runamucks, and then 4 carlisle AT, the older style similar to a runamuck. brakes are fresh, chains seem close to spec but she needs some TLC.

Welcome to the site thatguyed, dieseldoctor, chloe, jordo, and many other I've missed. Post your pics and questions and enjoy the fun.

Greetings from North Dakota

I recently purchased a 1997 Argo Conquest w/ plastic tracks in Manitoba.

Unfortunately I cannot get up there to pick it up due to Trudeau keeping me from visiting my kids/grand kids, and picking up the Argo.

<Rant> Drives me nuts seeing all the MB license plates coming down here though </Rant>

My daughter and son-in-law picked it up and currently have it at their place. Hopefully I can get it before winter.

Hi everyone , just joined this forum. Do not have a AATV yet but plan on one in the next few months. Still undecided on a 6x6 or a 8x8. Will be getting tracks for it when the time comes. Looking forward to learn about these machines .

Hello, obviously I a new to this group and looking forward to learning. In the late 1990 and early 2000s I had a new Argo BigFoot and Argo Response... Sold them back then. Now I have a property that could do a new amphibious ATV justice and want to get back into it. Looking for something, really interested in the MAX II, or IV or whatever... Any thoughts on a what to buy? Bob

+ Reply to Thread