Where to buy Mud Bug tires?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to buy Mud Bug tires?

Where to buy Mud Bug tires?

where can you buy 25x12x9 mud bug tires?

the links page has the websites listed Here

X2 for bike bandit and also tires unlimited, have bought from both and been very happy. both have free or cheap shipping. a set of 4 mud rebels cost me under $10 shipping from BB arrived in a couple days
    2000 Land Tamer with Tracks.

I am looking at getting the very same tires. Was gonna get mine from Royal Distributing, but they are in Canada, not sure if that will help you.

Junkman,
    Im not sure if you know this but the mudbugs have changed "SUXs" there a 2 diff kinds of mudbugs the old style that looks like the gator tire which is what Im running on HOGWILD. They stopped making them about 2 years ago and I havent be able to find any in the u.s. that fits a 9" rim. The new mudbugs are a radial tire and does NOT look the same not even close.I called Maxxis and was told they wont make that tire again for a 9'' rim. Ive called many tire dealers to try and find the old style mudbugs but havent had any luck at all on that too.If by chance you find some hidden some place pm me and let me know I sure would love to have 2 extra's .Hope this helps you.

your right i couldnt find that 9 inch size either and for the ones i bought it took them about 3 weeks
    for them to get to me..so they probably had to get them from elsewhere...

wow that figures i guess maybe i will try a set of swamper vampires are these a heavy tire?

+ Reply to Thread