Mudd-Ox Unveiled !!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Mudd-Ox Unveiled !!

I wish I could go, are you going to have any dealers in Fort Wayne? Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

Mudd-Ox @ Ledges 08

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-14-2016 at 09:41 PM.

Whipper ,

Great video of the Mudd-Ox ! Thanks for posting it ! The much deeper tone of the exhaust pipe , when compared to other "stock " amphibs that I,ve heard before , sounded great . Its one VERY impressive 8x8 thats for sure ! From the look of the trails that you drove the Mudd-Ox down , I,m sure every one who went had a great time . I was also impressed of how much quieter Matt,s Mudd-Ox sounded , when compared to a Hydro-Traxx . The constant , loud whine of the hydrolic pumps on the Hydro-Traxx always turned me off .
    Last edited by mudbug3; 08-02-2008 at 07:46 PM.

Great video!!!

Matt

Mudd-Ox

Thanks for the post Whipper!

SWEET!!!! Thanks for posting, Whipper!

Any photos of the internal workings of the MuddOx? What type of tranny is in it?

Mudd-ox

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
    Any photos of the internal workings of the MuddOx? What type of tranny is in it?
    Joe-no tranny. Has a 1000 cc Kohler V-twin which drives a hydraulic pump, the pump drives two hydraulic motors, one big hydraulic motor for each side. From there very big industrial double roller chains self adjusting of course! Tires can be counter rotated. Everything on the machine is over built and super heavy duty and that includes the axles, bearings, and frame. More ground clearance than anything on the market. In short, everything else takes a back seat!
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 08-03-2008 at 09:26 AM.

Matt ,

How wide is the Mudd-Ox side to side , with the 25 " rawhides on it ? Also ,, does it seat eight people ?

Is it direct drive to the pump, or belt, with a clutch?

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    Joe-no tranny. Has a 1000 cc Kohler V-twin which drives a hydralic pump, the pump drives two hydralic motors, one big hydralic motor for each side. From there very big industrial double roller chains self adjusting of course! Tires can be counter rotated. Everything on the machine is over built and super heavy duty and that includes the axles, bearings, and frame. More ground clearance than anything on the market. In short, everything else takes a back seat!

+ Reply to Thread