To buy and send to Russia

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: To buy and send to Russia

Hello,
    I wanted to give everyone a update. Viktor's machine is crated and we are currently working through Government, custom's, and airline shipping documents and authorization's. It looks like everything is a go! Viktor's machine will be taking flight soon!

Matt

Glad to see the update, I can just imagine the hoops one has to jump through to make the deal happen.

That's really good news for Viktor.

For you guys joking about taking it from Alaska, the Bering Strait is frozen solid in the winter. He could have driven it across and never got his feet wet. However, that would land him in Siberia in the winter. In addition, the Russian troops along the strait are not real understanding about folks coming across that way. They tend to shoot first and ask questions of the corpse from what I hear. Still, it would have been quicker and, probably, easier than the course he ended up taking.

Excellent M Ox Inc,we all knew all jokes aside it would happen I cant wait to hear the results of Viktors first ride,Matt O you have done more for US/Russia relationship than any government appointed stuffed shirt could,on that thought Matt O for president.Cheers NCT

Considering how long this deal has taken to complete, i sure hope he is happy with his new toy. It would suck to have buyers remorse after all of this...

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 09:14 PM.

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Waiting on that pic, Viktor. It's been a couple months. Surely it got there by now.

Bridget

:O

Now I finally realize why those Russian Bears have been buzzing the Alaska border lately. Sheesh! I give you kudos Victor for your perserverence.

The question now is; will it be an outdated three year old machine, or a new one?
    Our motto in the Strategic Air Command was "Peace is our Profession". If you don't believe it we'll bomb the hell out of you.

+ Reply to Thread