A few more comments on the Ox guys:
Clutching is almost prefect, stays in really low putting all the power and torque that 38 horse Kohler engine can deliver in BAD MUD. Steer with the throttle! Hit the gas and let that big engine work. Trail speed and control are exceptional, ride is far better than any AATV I have driven. This machine is fast and accelerates very well. The gas tank is metal and I have a gas gauge, I once ran out of fuel with the Argo because I couldn't tell how much fuel was in the machine. The T20 stays cool (temperature gauge never moved) and the machine runs quite, my Admiral transmissions made a lot of clicking sounds and I was always trying to figure out if I had something wrong. If you hear something on the Ox you know it's just a chain adjustment that only takes a couple of minutes.

Still trying to figure out if I am going for eight 28 inch tall outlaws or a set of Adair tracks. The tracks stay on top of mud and take a lot less power to turn in gumbo mud. The Adair's also make the machine turn easier and take a lot of stress off the drive train.

I know what the tracks will do, I am afraid that even the mighty Outlaws will bow to swamp conditions, will ride awful and still get me stuck. Wish I had some laws for a test ride. Hummm?