Mini 6x6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mini 6x6

More videos. And yes it has breaks on both sides.

Last edited by Mike; 04-29-2011 at 11:30 PM. Reason: merged six posts, you can post multiple videos in one post ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Castro View Post
    Here's a picture of what's left of the rear sticker
    Race, is this like the sticker that was on Wyatt's machine? If I remember right, you were able to read the name on yours. Just really curious as to where these came from.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Me too! Any info would be cool just to now

Oh wow, great find, Mark! Very cool.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by 6X6 View Post
    Race, is this like the sticker that was on Wyatt's machine? If I remember right, you were able to read the name on yours. Just really curious as to where these came from.

somehow I missed this John. the Sticker on Wyatt's machine was the same shape, but far more faded.

I just bought the brochure off EBAY and will send it to Mike once I get it so that it can be added to the brochures section here on the site
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The brochure is a great find. Glad you picked it up, Brian. Looking at the specs on the back cover it looks like they had it available with some neat options. The "hop-up" kit (2hp B&S!? Awesome! LOL!) and the snow/underbelly set-up would be slick, along with the oil & gas gauges and the way-groovy "bumble bee" stripe kit. LOL. The pics also show green & red color machines. The only 2 I've ever see are those yellow ones that you fellas have. Anyone know of any more of these???

Sweet ride and I bet he's always wanting to ride it! Could you post some close up pictures of the drive system and such. Would love to make one of them for our grandkids!

Would love to see some close up pictures of the drive system of this machine. If anyone has any information on it, Please let me know. I done some searching and haven't found anything on them. Would love to build one for my grandkids!

+ Reply to Thread