kadoo's

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: kadoo's

kadoo's

does anyone still have any IMP kadoo's running or not mike
    Last edited by Mike; 03-10-2012 at 11:06 PM. Reason: moved thread to Other AATVs forum

There are a few members with nice running Kadoos out there. I know that Marc in Germany has one that Hydromike used to own, Matt Oxender has a red and white one, and Krahsb has one that he fixed up pretty nicely as well. I'm sure there are others out there as well, but I just can't think of them off the top of my head.

http://www.aatv.de/ce_photo/html/ima...th=../../sound

Here's Bob's before he restored it.

"Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

thanks for the reply the kadoo was made here in town by IMP boats (IOLA MOULDED PLASTICS) the two main problems it had was the axels were just mounted to the body and when it flexed the chains came off, the second problem was the steering clutches they did'nt hold up very well we used to get replacment clutch plates from the international tractor dealer here they were the same thing as the pto clutch on a 154 cub lowboy tractor .thanks mike

+ Reply to Thread