Bought an IMP, KADOO. Any info?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bought an IMP, KADOO. Any info?

Bought an IMP, KADOO. Any info?

Hello, im new to the 6x6 world and am looking to restore my 1970 KADOO. Anyone here have one of these and what do you think of it? How does the 309cc kohler engine perform? Thanks

There are a couple of members with Kadoo's: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/other...62-kadoos.html If you don't hear from any of them try searching the site for their usernames and just email them or send them a PM with a link to this thread. I'm not sure how often they check the forum.

Cool, another Kadoo! Does yours have the T-20 transmission (a Kadoo II) or the jackshaft style with the clutch packs?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Cool, another Kadoo! Does yours have the T-20 transmission (a Kadoo II) or the jackshaft style with the clutch packs?
    If you are unsure what's what in there, at least let us know the color. The Kadoo was white over blue and the kadoo II is white over red.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Its white and blue. Looks like a teal color. What one is the better of the two? Any bennifits to one or the other? I will post pics when I get a chance.

marquette michigan, upper pennisula of mi
    call me I may be able to help, I have a kadoo I and a kadoo II joel hall marquette mi 309 is a good setup, you can put a 4 stroke in it also, I need the guts for a kadoo I

I have a Kadoo II that is White over Brown. The machine is in good shape but I am missing some of the T-20 steering parts. I plan on putting a 16 HP. Vangaurd in mine.

Matt
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

If you have any questions about the old kadoo let me know they were built here in town, there were very very few that had the t-20.

thanks for the info, Im looking forward to start restoring it this winter. I think I am going to go as original as possible. Is there any chance anyone has a manual on it? It a long shot im sure.

Doesn't look like there is much info out there about the Kadoo. Anyone here have any original paperwork or booklets about them I could buy or get a copy of? Thanks

+ Reply to Thread