Hey all, I have all ready had an amazing amount of help from the good people here on this site. I will tell you that I have been an antique tractor collector for almost 10 years and have met a lot of helpfull people but nothing like what I have found here. I have the Tiger cleaned up and am starting on getting her started but I have not had any luck trying to repair the broken fuel tank. Anyone know where I could find one of them? I am also going to need the plugs for the holes in the bottom (I don't want to end up like a guy I saw a photo of on this site. There are 2 red wires coming out of the front of the JLO295E engine that I do not see mentioned on the wiring diagram can anyone tell me where they are to go? OH, thanks again Don for the manuals lastly..at least in this post, where the heck is the battery supposed to go and what battery do I need? This thing had a car battery in the rear connected with what looked like welding cables..I really don't think it is going to pull anywhere near that much juice.

Thanks again guys