Coots anyone?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Coots anyone?

Ive seen this one on you tube also,

I did get ahold of that fellow about the 4ws and he does have complete kits for $900, little less if you dont want/need the tie rods

Mr.woods, do you have a pic of your coot since you painted it black?

Quote Originally Posted by flash gordin View Post
    Mr.woods, do you have a pic of your coot since you painted it black?
    Sorry I may have confused things when I said it was painted black, I was referencing the steering quickener and dash, the rest of the Coot is the same color it was before, a powder coated green.
    The 4ws is a good option for a Coot, it improves the steering greatly.

Has anyone heard of a Coot Industries 'Snoopy Funmobile'?
    Cool little machine. Sort of like a go cart. There are two videos on YouTube, I love it.

There are also two other 'relative' ATVs,
    1) Coot Ind. 'Red Baron'
    2) Coot Ind. 'Blue Searcher' (?)

Also, very cool machines.
    Murph

The videos on line are probably mine. I found that one in northern Michigan and fixed it up a little. I see the lady I sold it to has it for sale in Northern Ohio. The thing was actually pretty fun to drive and was faster than you might think it would be. No suspension though. Some of the advertising videos are hilarious. They show them jumping off of rock formations and dirt mounds. Kiss your spine goodbye after those jumps, never mind the damage to the fiberglass unibody. They would make a great kids go cart if you speed limit them. They are also quite repairable if you are good with fiberglass. Bill

Theres a coot snoopy here in ohio im seeing for sale if interested?

+ Reply to Thread